- What is wrong if Marathi speaking people demand their share of employment opportunites in Maharashtra?
- Why should the Marathi speaking people not expect migrants who reside in Maharshtra to learn Marathi?
- What is wrong if Marathi speaking people insist on having Marathi signboards in Maharashtra?
- Why is no Maharshtra politician talking about the need to bring in a law to control inter-state migration?
- Why do politicians from Maharashtra speak to media in Hindi and not in Marathi?
- Why do the MNS and Shiv Sena politicians who claim to represent the Marathi speaking people use the RTI to get information on the number of Biharis who have been appointed for the past 10-15 years in the railway zone that covers Maharshtra?
- What are UP and Bihar governments doing to generate employment for their people?
- What has been the track record of the governments of UP and Bihar in maintaining law & order in their states?
- Why are citizens of UP and Bihar not demanding their political leaders to improve governance in their respective states, thereby resulting in increased employment opportunities for them?
- Why does Lalu not talk about stopping trains to Bihar after crores of rupees worth railway property is damaged by miscreants & hooligans in Bihar?
Posted by Kiran Batni on Nov 3, 2008
A few questions come to mind after watching the happenings in Maharashtra and Bihar for the past couple of weeks. There has been no dearth of analyses about these happenings in the print & electronic media. But somehow, the questions we have listed below are not to be seen in general discourse. KARNATIQUE requests readers to ponder over the questions below and express their opinions. After all, these are questions which matter not just to Maharashtra, but to every state in India: